According to a recent survey, couples who make love once a week are the most content. Meanwhile, there are some people whose libido is so low they look the other way when their partners look for sexual gratification somewhere else.
So how often is enough?
Mandy is in her 40s and has two children. She got married five years ago to a man six years her junior. “Kola, (that’s the husband’s name) and I can’t get enough of one another,” she bragged,” and it’s not because we’re both hugely sexual people.’ We met working out next to each other at our social club’s gym and there was an instant attraction. Kola helped me with the weights and we started swapping diet tips.As I got ready to leave, he invited me for a drink at the bar.
Home /
RELATIONSHIP TIPS
/ THE big question really is: How often should you have sex; how much sex makes you happy?
THE big question really is: How often should you have sex; how much sex makes you happy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
- October 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (2)
31 Cute Things To Say To A Girl You Like
Cute Things To Say To A Girl You Like 1. I wish I could be with you forever, but that still wouldn’t be enough time to love you. 2. I’m ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment