When it comes to marriage, do age differences really matter or should love prevail over all?

    What has age got to do with who you fall in love with and get married to?


We sought the views of some celebrities on this sensitive but very important issue and here are their responses.

Excerpts…Age is just a number – Angela Okorie, ActressIt doesn’t matter. Age is just a number. All that matters is that they love each other. Alady can marry a man who’s older or younger than her. A man can also marry a woman who’s older or younger than him.

What really matters is that they love and understand each other.

Men ought to be older – Sandra Ifudu, SingerWhen it comes to marriage and relationships, age is no longer a number! The men are supposed to be older than the women.
 I’m sure that’s how God wantsit, because he created Adam before Eve.

It’s really awkward for a woman to marry ayounger guy. Personally, my husband should be way older than I am. That way, I will love and respect him more.Look before you leap – Imelda J, SingerEven if the man has to be younger, the difference doesn’t have to be much, say about 2-3 years younger than the woman. And 5-7 years difference when the woman is younger than the man.

 For security reasons and a long lasting marriage, the gap shouldn’t be too much between the man and the woman. It’s always better for the man to be older than the woman, because if the reverse is the case, a lot of factors might not be able to stand the test of time. They might say love is all that matters, but when reality hits, everything will easily fall apart. We should ‘shine our eyes very well’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

31 Cute Things To Say To A Girl You Like

Cute Things To Say To A Girl You Like 1. I wish I could be with you forever, but that still wouldn’t be enough time to love you. 2. I’m ...