5 best LOVE STORY QUOTE


(1) The minute I heard my first love story, I started
looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in
each other all along.

(2) It's funny how seeing a love story never gets
boring, because it's the dream, isn't it? It's the
dream to have a true connection with another
human being.
boring, because it's the dream, isn't it? It's the
dream to have a true connection with another
human being.

(3) My favorite movies are the ones that are different
the second time, or where you're constantly
discovering new things. It's not just genre movies,
either, and it's not just about twists. I saw 'Tinker
Tailor Soldier Spy' four times in the theater before I
realized it's a love story. I love that.
the second time, or where you're constantly
discovering new things. It's not just genre movies,
either, and it's not just about twists. I saw 'Tinker
Tailor Soldier Spy' four times in the theater before I
realized it's a love story. I love that.

(4) It's funny how seeing a love story never gets
boring, because it's the dream, isn't it? It's the
dream to have a true connection with another
human being.
boring, because it's the dream, isn't it? It's the
dream to have a true connection with another
human being.

(5) To make a love story, you need a couple of young
people, but to reflect on the nature of love, you're
better off with old ones. That is a fact of life and
literature - and of the novel ever since it fell in love
with love in the 18th century.
people, but to reflect on the nature of love, you're
better off with old ones. That is a fact of life and
literature - and of the novel ever since it fell in love
with love in the 18th century.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

31 Cute Things To Say To A Girl You Like

Cute Things To Say To A Girl You Like 1. I wish I could be with you forever, but that still wouldn’t be enough time to love you. 2. I’m ...